Your donations assist ILS provide non government funded services and programs to physically disabled or physically limited individuals within Simcoe County.
Kinds of Donations:
- General Donation – Income tax receipts will be given for any donation over $10.00
- In Memoriam – One Time, Special Occasion, Remember Someone (Gift Donation Form)
- Planned Giving – Future Planning
- Sponsorship opportunities to support one of our ongoing programs or events
- Gifts in Kind – Donations of services or property that can assist ILS to achieve its Mission
Independent Living Services of Simcoe County & Area is commited to high standards of accountability and transparency to donors.
Questions regarding Donations can be directed to Independent Living Services of Simcoe County & Area, 705-737-3263, ext. 242, or send an email Attention: Donations to email@example.com
Registered charities in Canada perform valuable work in our communities, and Canadians support this work in many ways. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) regulates registered charities under the Income Tax Act and is committed to providing donors with relevant information.